Muchmarket – Terms of Service (“Agreement”)
The term ‘Muchmarket ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The content and links are the views of third party and not of Muchmarket. We are not responsible for any third party content.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Do not post any content that may infringe copyright or trademark notices. This includes but is not limited to any content, material, text or images.
We are not responsible for any financial losses or any other damages caused whatsoever.
When using Muchmarket you agree to and understand that you will not:
- Break or violate any laws;
- Post anything that breaks our rules
- Post anything threatening, demeaning, defamatory or indecent material
- Infringe an third party right
- Distribute viruses or harm anything of our interest
- Perform any illegal activity that breaks the law or breaks our rules on our website
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
You are completely responsible for the material and content you submit to our website. We are not to be held liable for any content posted nor are we to be held responsible. We reserve the right to modify, edit or delete any classified ad for any reason or no reason whatsoever.
We may limit your use of the site or restrict/block you from using the site, if we think you are causing disturbance or using our services inappropriately. Using our services is usually free however we may charge a fee for using our service.
If you have a problem or dispute with a user from the Muchmarket website, you release us from all damages, claims and demands and we will not be connected with any dispute.
By using our services you agree that we can collect, transfer and store your personal information on our servers.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of each governing country.
Buying on Muchmarket.com
When you buy a Product, you acquire a license to use that Product from the Seller of the Product.
If you buy a Product, you do so on the following terms:
- you cannot cancel an order for a Product once the order has been submitted;
- Muchmarket does not give any undertaking as to the continued availability of Products offered for sale on the Sites;
- once your order for a Product is accepted, and you pay the fee, you acquire a non-exclusive license to use the Product in accordance with the conditions of the license that you acquire;
- ownership of the Product remains with the Seller;
- payment of the fee will be made at the time of purchase; and
- Sellers are not permitted to buy any of their own Products.
Muchmarket is an ecommerce platform and service provider and is not directly involved in the Products and especially in the quality of the Prodcuts provided.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the services sold and offered in our website (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). Under no circumstance shall much market be liable for damages exceeding the purchase price of the project.
In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. This site and its information, contents, materials, products and services are provided on an ìas isî and ìas available basis. You and understand and agree that your use of this site is at your own risk.
Any disputes regarding arrangements between buyers and sellers remain solely between buyers and sellers. We are not involved in any transactions between you and any other users of Muchmarket.com. You acknowledge and agree that Muchmarket will not be a party to any such dispute.
If you have a dispute with any other users of the Site, you hereby release Muchmarket from any and all claims, demands, and damages, actual and consequential, of every kind and nature, known and unknown, that is related to such a dispute. We encourage our buyers and sellers to resolve issues between themselves. If for any reason this process fails, you can contact us at email@example.com If necessary, refunds will be deposited into the Buyer´s muchmarket account balance. Muchmarket reserves the right to cancel and refund any order at any time without a reason.
Downloaded digital items will not be refunded except as required under the Australian Consumer Law or relevant consumer protection laws.
If you want a refund or credit on a Product you must make a claim to Support. We will assess claims on their merits, with regard to the digital nature of the goods and any preview or inspection that was available before purchase.
There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit for reasons including (but not limited to) if you:
- have changed your mind about a Product;
- bought a Product by mistake;
- do not have sufficient expertise to use the Product;
- ask for goodwill; or
- can no longer access a Product because it has been removed by its Seller from the Site (you are advised to download Products immediately upon purchase).
When a refund or credit has been assessed by us as due, this will be paid using the same manner of purchase .
You acknowledge and agree that despite Muchmarket’s reasonable precautions, Products may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or similar oversight. In these circumstances, Muchmarket reserves the right to cancel or reverse a transaction, even after your order has been confirmed and a payment has been processed. If a transaction is cancelled, Muchmarket will promptly arrange for any payment to be credited or refunded.
You agree and acknowledge that if, as a Buyer, you lodge a dispute with PayPal we are unable to make any payment out of your Member Account until the PayPal dispute has been closed.
Selling on Muchmarket.com
You warrant to Muchmarket and each Buyer that, as a Seller, in relation to each Product that you offer for sale on any of the Sites:
- you own the intellectual property rights in that Product;
- that Product does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- that Product is not false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that Product is not fraudulent, stolen or an unlawful item;
- that Product does not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, antidiscrimination or trade practices or fair trading laws);
- that Product is not defamatory, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- that Product is not obscene and does not contain child pornography and does not constitute or contain material that is adult in nature or harmful to person under the age of 18 years;
- that Product does not contain any content that may be considered as prohibited or potentially prohibited content;
- that Product does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files or programs which are designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware;
- that Product would not create liability for Muchmarket or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISP or other suppliers; and
- that Product would not cause Muchmarket to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation by making it available on the Sites.
As a Seller, you must:
- ensure all copies of your Products bear a notice of ownership of the intellectual property rights in your Products;
- not offer to or sell to Buyers any of your Products that have not been approved by Muchmarket ;
- notify us of any information which may affect or assist in sales of your Product(s);
- provide us with full and accurate information regarding enhancements and new releases of your Products;
- act in good faith at all times and provide such assistance and co-operation as we reasonably request; and
- to the extent practicable, maintain registrations of all relevant intellectual property rights and of all names relating in any way to your Products.
You acknowledge and agree that any Product offered for sale by you on Muchmarket.com must first be submitted to Muchmarket to enable it to check the quality of the Product and the information provided with the Product.
Muchmarket may refuse, in its sole discretion, to allow you to offer the Product for sale on a Site. We are not required to give reasons for refusing to allow you to offer a Product for sale on a Muchmarket.
You acknowledge and agree that if Muchmarket determines, in its absolute discretion, or is notified by a third party, that a Product that you offer for sale on a Site does not comply with any applicable laws and/or these Terms, Muchmarket may disable your Member Account and withhold all amounts that you may have earned from the sale of the relevant Product until the earlier of:
- any dispute in relation to the Product has been resolved to the satisfaction of Muchmarket; and
- the expiry of two years from the date your Member Account is disabled.
If after two years, the dispute has not been resolved, Muchmarket will pay amounts standing to your credit in your Member Account to you.
You acknowledge and agree that Muchmarket will, in its sole discretion, determine the fee payable for each Product on the Sites.
Products on Sites are continuously reviewed to ensure the library remains consistent with Muchmarket’s latest quality and technical standards, currency of software and market trends.
You acknowledge and agree that Muchmarket may, at its sole discretion, elect at any time and for any reason to remove your Products from a Site without notice to you. We are not responsible for any loss that you may suffer as a result a Product being removed from Muchmarket.
Muchmarket is not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of a Buyer making use of a Product that you offer for sale on a Site contrary to the conditions on which the Product was sold to the Buyer.
You are free to sell the Product on other web sites or through other outlets as you see fit.
You agree and acknowledge that Muchmarket may use the whole or any part of a Product which you offer for sale at the Muchmarket Marketplace to promote the Sites. This promotional use may include use on a features page on a Site itself, or on other sites (eg social networks). No compensation is due or payable for such uses of your Product.
You agree that a Seller may use a watermarked preview of your Product in a preview of another Product without requiring permission from you, without violating your copyright and without providing monetary compensation to you. The Seller must credit such usage by providing a link to your Product.
You authorise Muchmarket to submit a DMCA notice to others on your behalf regarding unauthorised use or copies of your Products made elsewhere (without obligation and at Muchmarket’s sole discretion).
We use the crypto currency Dogecoin for all transactions and at the end of each transaction we do not charge a fee for each transaction.
If one or more of your products is sold over Muchmarket, we will credit your account with the balance of the price received from the Buyer less Muchmarket’s fee.
You authorize Muchmarket to collect and distribute such fees and commissions on your behalf.
Mucharket reserves the right to change muchmarket.com’s fee policy at any time at its own discretion.
Any changes to the commission rates by Muchmarket will take effect on and from the date on which notice of the variation is posted by Muchmarket on the Sites.
Data and Information
You agree and acknowledge that Muchmarket may use the whole or any part of any information that you provide, including buy and sales information, dogecoin wallet address, usernames for research purposes.
Research can be in the form of statistical analysis of the data as well as in the form of randomized controlled trials. For the purpose of research, you agree that data and information from other sources (websites, online forums) can be linked to the information provided to Muchmarket. This research will be conducted strictly only by Muchmarket or external academic (i.e. accredited universities). Data and information will only be used in an anonymized form.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Muchmarket and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Muchmarket respects the property rights of others and has a strict policy about user content that infringes the copyrights of third parties. Our terms clearly prohibit uploading or the use of any material without the consent of the respective copyright owners.
Therefore, if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide additer with a notification of infringement. Upon receipt of this notification, additer will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from our website.
To make the submission of a notification as straightforward as possible, we need to know all of the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the project name or URL of the link shown on additer.com where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of your notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Submit your notice via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Astoundify.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by muchmarket and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the work carried out by sellers, also including but not limited to information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of muchmarket. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, muchmarket takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.